Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension is a strengthening exercise that strengthens your triceps.
Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension is a fantastic basic movement. If executed correctly, it will effectively concentrate your upper body and arms.
The single-arm triceps is an isolation exercise from a bent-over position that is used to increase the strength and size of the triceps.
Instructions for Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- With a dumbbell in the other hand, and the palm facing your torso lower your knees a bit and then bring your body forward by bending the waist while making sure that your back is straight until it’s almost as close to the floor. Be sure to keep the head elevated.
- Your upper arm must be near the torso and parallel to floor, while the forearm should be pointed towards the floor as the hand is holding the weight. Tips: There should be an angle of 90 degrees between your front and upper arms. This is the starting point.
- While keeping your upper arms still and using the triceps muscles to raise the weights when you exhale until your arms are parallel to the floor and your entire arm is stretched. Similar to other arm exercises, this one only involves the forearm is moved.
- After another repetition at the highest then gradually lower your dumbbell to the starting point as you exhale.
- Repeat the move for the number of times.
- Switch arms and continue the exercise.
- Only focuses on one side at the same time
- It requires balance and strength to keep hips in line with and shoulders
- The strength of the triceps is transferred to pressing exercises
- Standing up straight over one arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension is great to build strength and conditioning. It’s best for the upper and arms body since it strengthens the triceps. Standing up straight over one arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension can be a fantastic strength workout for males and men who are over 50. women, and women over 50.
- Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension can be a well-known strength exercise that targets the triceps.
Alternates for Standing Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
- Seated Bent-Over One-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Seated Bent-Over Two-Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension